We design indicators, provide metrics, develop robust data-driven models and turn complex information into visually pleasing and effective materials.
- Conduct surveys by using the most appropriate methodologies and sampling approaches, including systematic, stratified, multi-stage and cluster sampling
- Develop decision support tools and models to help in selecting the most appropriate option for a policy challenge
- Turn complex information into visually pleasing and effective materials
- Incorporate geographic data into analyses and supporting visual aids, such as maps
- Use GIS products and maps to assist in communications with the public, peer review committees, and senior managemen